Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Trend ~ Nail Art

So thanks to Pinterest my nail appointments have gotten a lot more colorful. Nail Art is back (for me at least). I was 15 years old when I was allowed to start getting my nails done, mostly do to a horrible nail biting problem. My Grammy would only allow it if it was lady like no crazy long super curved nails for me and the wildest color I ever wore was blue. However I would get these great designs on my nails all the time. I felt it added some style. Although as I grew older and started working in corporate America the nail art got less and less. Then last year when I discovered Pinterest (thanks Kelly B) I realized that my nails were are an expression of my style. So with my manicurist on board we started taking my nails to the next level of nail design. Some weeks they are out there other weeks much calmer but I am loving this fashion trend and I am not sure I will be giving it up anytime soon.


trend

No comments:

Post a Comment