Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Five ~ Bags


the five bags



Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with Handbags. I sometimes change my bag 3 times in a day. Yes it's a little crazy but I am who I am. When it comes to bags there are so many choices at so many price points. As always invest in a timeless bags that will last you forever. A great work tote that can take you through the day and into evening if it had to. I love a hobo as a weekend bag or on vacation it is a workhorse. Be playful with your bags buy the basics in your favorite neutral but also add fun colors and prints to your handbag collection. Clutches are where you can take the most fun chances. Do a Clutch in a bold color or a bit of shine. I am never a fan of the knock off bag that being said I am a fan of the inspired bag. So if you Chanel taste and a Macy's bank balance it is ok to buy a Chanel inspired bag. Keep in mind a handbags should complete your outfit not fight for the attention. As my Grammy would say "a girl can overcome any challenge as long as she has a positive attitude and a great bag." 




bags




clutch




hobo




shoulder bag





messager

No comments:

Post a Comment