Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Ready

Let's be honest it's getting pretty hot up in Wine Country these days. I'm a girl from SF who has lived here for almost 12 years and I am still not use to these blazing hot summers. I have however learned to deal with it. Not to mention I have lots of friends with swimming pools which does make the summers much easier to handle. One of the things I do love though is getting summer ready mostly because I love to shop. Here are the 8 things you must have to make it through the summer in every budget.
1. Shorts
2. Ribbed Tank
3. Tee Shirt
4. Swimsuit
5. Coverup
6. Maxi Dress
7. Flip Flops
8. Beach Bag

First Set is Forever 21 and nothing here is over $30.00. They carry all sizes in store and online. I also LOVE forever 21 for trendy accessories but we will talk about that in an upcomming post.

Summer Ready



This set is from one my favorite stores Talbots and nothing here is over $100.00. They also carry all sizes in store and online however our local store is limited so online is a better bet.

Summer Ready



Who doesn't love a great store like Nordstrom. I shop here a lot to find some of the designer labels that I love. While the prices are higher as the saying goes you get what you pay for. Shopping Nordstrom is an investment in your personal style. I like to shop here for classic pieces I know will be in my wardrobe for a very long time. Now in this set nothing is over $200.00 and as the stores before they do carry all sizes in store and online.

Summer Ready



So what do you think of my Summer Ready sets. Let me know on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment