Monday, May 21, 2012

Style by Malia Launches New Services

I am so super excited to be launching new services for my company. I wanted to add services for those people who needed affordable ways to be stylish and were just not sure how to make it all happen. My company is all about making sure my clients put their best foot forward in all situations. These new programs are about what I hear clients and potential clients say they need. I hope these are a stylish option for many.


Style Parties
Invite friends over for a glass of wine or a martini and I will speak to you about all things stylist. From building the perfect Capsule Wardrobe to how to pack for a business trip. I will bring a rack of clothing and accessories and show you how I create classic looks for my client.  This is a fun way to get the girls together for a new kind of home party with no pressure to buy anything. Cost FREE

Event Styling
Have an event to go to but have no idea what to wear. If your going to a gala, a wine country wedding or being interviewed for television.  I can help you look your absolute best. By applying the same program I apply to my full services clients I can have you dressed and ready for your event in a very short amount of time. The best part of this program is the price $55.00. With this program you will receive a look sheet, pre-shopping, personal shopping and a fitting. 

10 piece Wardrobing  
Did you know that with 10 classic pieces in your wardrobe you could get dressed for a month without repeating an outfit. It's True and Style by Malia has mastered it. Let me show you how to build a great 8 piece starter wardrobe. With this program you will receive a look guide, pre-shopping and 2 hours of personal shopping. The price for this is amazing $150.00   


These are my 3 new services. I hope you will book one today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment